Earlier this year, hail damage caused crop damage, which led the US Secretary of Agriculture to declare several counties a disaster area as a result. Hail damage doesn’t only affect the crop supply in Evergreen Park IL, but it also affects automobiles left unprotected during the storm. Hail doesn’t occur often, but it is definitely in your best interest to ensure that your car insurance coverage covers hail damage when it does happen.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Covers Hail Damage
Comprehensive car insurance coverage covers hail damage in Illinois. With comprehensive car insurance, you have greater protection from our insurance company. Instead of simply being covered when you are liable in an auto accident, comprehensive insurance also covers acts of nature, such as damaged to your car as a result of hail. Comprehensive insurance coverage also covers:
- Falling objects
- Cracks in your windshield
- Damage by animals
- Damage to your clear coat from hail
Filing a Hail Damage Claim
If you are facing hail damage this winter, the process for getting your car fixed is simple. Our insurance agents are happy to help you file your claim so that you can get your car back on the road as soon as possible. Things to keep in mind when you file your claim:
- Don’t wait to file your claim. Contact our insurance agents as soon as the damage happens.
- Bring your car to our insurance agency before you take it to the repair shop. We will help you find a reputable repair shop to fix the damage.
- Submit any sworn statements and other documents in a timely fashion so that your claim isn’t delayed.
Being the best insurance agency in Evergreen Park IL 60805 is based on our abilities to meet our customer’s needs, including assistance with claims. If you have a question about hail coverage, don’t hesitate to contact our office so we can review your insurance policy and help you determine what’s covered.